Please note Plugins cannot be installed on WordPress.com sites. You must have a self-hosted WordPress.org installation to use this and any plugin.
This Guide assumes you already have WordPress installed.
- After Purchase, download the Plugin from FreshBundleMaster.com in your account section
- In your WordPress admin panel, select Plugin -> Add New
- Select the ‘Upload’ tab from the options at the top
- The WordPress backend will then Unzip and Install the plugin
- Once this is complete select ‘Activate Plugin’
- Once the plugin is activated ‘Bundle Master’ will be visible in your Dashboard
- Your Plugin is activated!
Did this answer your question?