The FSB 1 Click Install is a cPanel Module available exclusively on our Hosting Servers and those we partner with which allows you to setup, manage and lease FSB Stores in a simple 1 Click operation.
In order to access this tool you will need the following:
- An active hosting account with Fresh Website Hosting or an Authorized Partner.
- An active Managed FSB License which is available in various plans here.
If you meet the above criteria, then you will have access to the 1 Click Install tool via your cPanel on your hosting account. Depending on the server you are hosted you should access your cPanel account by logging in:
Once logged in, at the top you will see a box named: Fresh Store Builder. Within this box you will find various icons which do different things. The first icon corresponds to the 1 Click Install tool.
The first time you access the tool, you will be greeted and notified about linking your FSB account with your cPanel account in order to gain access. To do this you simply click on the provided link which will guide you through the linking process. Once linked, you can refresh your cPanel and you should now have access to use the tool (granted you have an active FSB Managed License).
There are several things you can do with the 1 Click Install. These are:
- Install New FSB Stores: Allows you to setup a brand new store from scratch. The setup will perform every install action, included basic configuration and database provisioning for your store. It will also automatically setup the license for your new store.
- Reinstall Existing FSB Stores: The reinstall operation will take your existing setup information and reinstall from scratch (after deleting existing files) your store once again.
- Upgrade Existing FSB Stores: The upgrade process will take your older stores to the latest FSB version to keep your stores always up to date.
- Delete Installed FSB Stores: The delete operation will remove all files from the server, delete the store database and remove the store license from your account, freeing up your available licenses to install more stores.
In order to install a new Store you must have at least 1 domain name or addon domain parked on your cpanel account and this domain name should be available from the drop down menu. If no domains are available in your account, you will not be able to use the 1 Click Install tool.
Once you have at least 1 store installed you will have access to the Store Management options where you can perform all other operations (Reinstall / Upgrade / Delete). Each of these operations will always require a second confirmation before processing where you can see exactly in detail what each operation will do and how it will impact your account.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to comment bellow or submit a support ticket.
Jose R. Lopez