This guide is going to show you how to manually set the products that are shown under the “Related Products” tab while viewing a product page.
1. The quickest way to set these products is to click on the product that you want to add custom related products.
2. When you are logged into freshadmin you will have the quick edit top bar. Click on the EDIT icon.
3. Then you will need to click on the “Related Products” tab
4. On the “Related Products” tab you will be able to search for the items you want to show under this product.
5. On the search result page you can easily select the products by clicking the GREEN + icon. Most of the default theme settings are set to show 6 products. Most of the theme have the option to increase this number under your Template Options when you go to your freshadmin control panel and click on the Templates tab.
6. Once you are done selecting your products, make sure to check off the box that says “Use Manually Selected Related Products”. Then click Save All.
7. Now you can click on the Product title to go direct to this product to see your items selected.
8.Now you should see your items on the product detail page. If you have any issues, please submit a ticket at www.FreshHelpDesk.com.
Q. I set the products but its still showing the default related products on the page.
A. This sounds like you did not check off the box to use manually selected products. Please look at the step 6 above for the image on where the check box is.