Please Note this is a feature of the Pro Version of the Plugin – to upgrade please visit FreshBundleMaster.com
Fresh Bundle Master Pro adds the ability to show Bundles related to specific keyword within your content.
Up to 3 Instances of the keyword within a post or page will be replaced by links which show a tooltip-style popup of a related bundle.
For example if you had an article reviewing the Kindle Fire, instances of ‘Kindle Fire’ would show a popup of your Kindle-related bundle.
These keywords we refer to as ‘Money Words’.
Setting up a Money Word
Under the Bundle Master menu, select ‘Money Words’.
The Money Word Manager will display, this will give you a list of all the Money Words currently setup.
The panel on the right allows you to add a new Money Word.
- Enter the keyword you would like to become your Money Word.
- Enter a title for the tooltip popup.
- Enter your ‘Call to Action’ text for the Buy Button.
- Select which Bundle you’d like to link to the keyword.
- Select which product you’d like to use from the Bundle as the main image.
- Select ‘Add Money Word’.
Now you should be able to go to any page which uses this keyword and see your Money Word popup.
Please note: if the article is heavily saturated with the keyword, only up to 3 random instances will be converted to Money Words.